Beef & Broccoli
- Peanut Oil
- 10 Oz. Broccoli
- 1 Lb Beef for Stir Fry It's already cut like this at cub foods
- 4 Green Onions
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Inch. Ginger`Root Grated
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Bag Shrimp Peeled
- Bell Peppers To taste
- In a pot add 1 tbsp peanut oil over medium heat.
- Add in broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until some parts are brown. Optionally add in more oil if it looks too dry, then remove broccoli from pan.
- Add in 1 tbsp of peanut oil over medium heat in the same pan then add in the beef. Cook until brown then remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp peanut oil, green onions, garlic cloves, and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef back into the pan, soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, beef broth, and brown sugar. Lower temp to medium low (4 on stove) and cover for 15 minutes. *Optional* add in shrimp and diced bell peppers when there's about 8-6 minutes left.
- Serve beef and broccoli over rice.