- 1 Pack Chicken Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves Grated
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Cooking Rice Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Seasoning Sauce or Soy Sauce
- 3 Green Onions For Garnish
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Sesame Seeds For Garnish
- Make the sauce first: In a bowl combine the sesame oil, grated garlic cloves, sweet cooking rice seasoning, honey, chili garlic sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, brown sugar, seasoning sauce OR soy sauce. (Don't use seasoning sauce AND soy sauce, pick one or the other)
- After you're done mixing the sauce set it aside.
- Chop up the green onions then set aside.
- Chop up the chicken tenderloin into bite size pieces then set aside.
- In a bowl whisk two eggs until combined.
- In a separate bowl/plate place the cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl/plate place the flour and combine with garlic salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Coat the chicken in the eggs, then the cornstarch, then the flour. Always shake off the excess.
- Once all the chicken is coated get a pan and put enough oil to cover the bottom and be generous with it.
- Set heat to medium
- Once pan is hot put chicken in the pan and let sit on one side for 2 minutes. Flip every 2 minutes for a total of 7 minutes. Do not overcrowd the pan, fry in batches if needed.
- After all the chicken is fried set aside.
- Lower the heat to low and take out the excess oil in the pan.
- Once pan is cleaned out put the sauce in the pan and let it simmer
- Once sauce is simmering combine the chicken and make sure all the pieces are coated then turn off the heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.