Shrimp & Lobster Pasta
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 15 Medium Sized Shrimp
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 5 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 White Onion Minced
- Parsley Handful
- 1/4 Cup Basil Ribbons
- 4 Tbsp. Tomato Puree
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- Paprika To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Garlic Salt To Taste
- Italian Seasoning To Taste
- Sliced Parmesan Cheese To Taste
- Linguine Pasta
- Water Dash
- Follow directions to cook Linguine Pasta.
- In a pan over medium high heat melt butter and olive oil.
- When melted add garlic cloves and cook until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and lobster and season with paprika, half of the basil basil, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Cook until pink.
- Remove shrimp and lobster with ALL of the garlic butter sauce and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan add in the white onion and cook until brown. Add more butter if needed with a dash of water.
- Pour in milk, heavy cream & bring to a simmer. Season with black pepper, salt, garlic salt, and tomato puree.
- Add shrimp and lobster with ALL the garlic butter sauce back into the pan.
- Add the handful of parsley, the other half of the basil, and a small amount of parmsean cheese. Not too much cheese otherwise the sauce will thicken.
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!