I made this recipe for one person as I am someone that randomly craves chicken parm at the oddest times.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- Flour Enough to coat chicken breast
- Bread Crumbs Enough to coat chicken breast
- Eggs (beaten) Enough to coat chicken breast
- Mozzarella Cheese Enough to stuff chicken breast
- Tomato Sauce To taste
- Parmesan Cheese Enough to cover chicken breast
- Basil To taste
- Oil for frying Enough to cover the bottom of the pan
- Preheat oven to 355º F.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, chili powder, parsley flakes, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin.
- Cut a pocket into the chicken breast.
- Add the chicken breast into the bowl with the seasoning.
- Remove the seasoned chicken breast from the bowl and put onto a plate.
- Stuff the pocket of the chicken breast with mozzarella cheese.
- Seal the edges of the pocket the best you can.
- Separate the flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs onto 3 different plates.
- Coat the chicken in flour, next coat chicken in the eggs, then coat chicken in the bread crumb.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the chicken until it's golden brown on both sides.
- Place some tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking dish then put the chicken breast on top.
- Cover top of chicken breast with tomato sauce then sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.