Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- 6 Chicken Thighs Boneless & Skinless
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Cooking Rice Seasoning Kikkoman AJI-Mirin
- 1/3 Cup Mirin (I use the one with a purple cap)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tsp. Grated Ginger
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp. Oil Vegetable or Olive
- Soak skewers in water until you're ready to grill.
- Cut chicken thighs into 3 pieces and trim off excess fat.
- In a bowl combine chicken thighs, soy sauce, sweet cooking rice seasoning, mirin, brown sugar, ginger, green onions, and oil.
- Marinate in the fridge for half an hour.
- Heat up grill to 475-500 degrees.
- Take the skewers and pierce 4-5 chicken thighs on each stick.
- Save the excess sauce.
- Grill the chicken thighs for 12-14 minutes while turning them every few minutes.
- While the chicken thighs are grilling, take the excess sauce and boil in a pot to kill the bacteria.
- Once the chicken thighs are done take the excess sauce that was boiled and use a spoon or brush to glaze the sauce over the thighs.