Heart Shaped Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Perfect for Valentines Day
- 1 Pack Strawberries
- Almond Bark/Melting Chocolate
- 1 Pack Skewers
- 1 Pasta Strainer
- Rinse off all of the strawberries.
- Pat all of the strawberries until they're dry then let the strawberries sit for an hour to get to room temperature.
- Pull off the green stem leaves.
- Cut a V Shape into the tops of the strawberries, removing the stem in the process.
- Get your chocolate of choice and melt in a bowl/cup for 1 minute.
- Take a skewer and insert into the bottom of the strawberry then dip half way into the melted chocolate.
- Take the skewer and put in strainer to let the strawberry dry evenly.
- See video for decorating tips otherwise enjoy!For best results put the strawberries in the fridge once dry after dipping.