Sausage & Rice
- 1/2 Cup Rice
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Polska Kielbasa Sausage I Used Turkey
- Cumin To Taste
- Onion Powder To Taste
- Garlic Salt To Taste
- Italian Seasoning To Taste
- 1-2 Eggs Optional
- In a small pot add the rice and water over high heat. Wait for it to boil, as soon as it starts boiling lower the heat to low and set a timer for 22 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking slice the Polska Kielbasa Sausage.
- In a pan with butter (enough to cover the bottom) start cooking the sausage when there is about 10 minutes left on the rice as the sausage is already cooked, we're just heating this up on the stove over medium heat.
- Once sausage is in the pan lightly sprinkle the onion powder, cumin, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook the sausage until there are some nice burn marks on the edges.
- At this point you can cook over easy eggs or scrambled eggs for added protein. (I don't do this if I'm lazy lol)
- Once rice is done serve with the sausage and eggs.