Healthy & Delicious – Easy to Make
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Granola To Taste
- Fresh Fruit To Taste
- 2 Tsp. Honey
- Honey To Taste
- For the base combine the greek yogurt, milk, and 2 tsp. of honey, in a bowl or zip-lock bag.
- Pour the base into a cake pop pan, muffin pan, or popsicle mold (use anything).
- Put fruit into each mold then put the granola on top of the fruit.
- Lightly drizzle honey on the granola so this can stick together once it freezes.
- Put a toothpick in the middle of each yogurt pop then put in the freezer for 3 hours.